Subject: Re: Test?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 01:43:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> Hi there....this is just a test, eh!

Did everyone receive this message???  I think I may have fixed the mail 
delivery problems, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  Some really WEIRD 
stuff happened to the list...I kept getting error messages that WebCom 
couldn't find the list of people's accounts that are subscribed to these 
mailing lists, but the damn files were right where they were supposed to 
be!   DUH!

Also, I have no idea why old messages continue to be dredged up and sent 
to the mailing lists...obviously there are some problems occurring at 
WebCom and I'm gonna raise hell on Monday!  Grrrr....

                                     -David Warner

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]